Using video marketing to deliver real business results
Join our video marketing webinar with Peter Craven from Bluesky Video Marketing.
What you’ll learn:
1. Context – why video needs to be part of your content strategy
2. Content – how to develop content ideas that will help deliver real results
3. Distribution – why thinking about your chosen channels needs to happen early and how it informs the content you create
4. Action – The kit you’ll need and some useful resources (scripting, storyboarding, shooting, editing packages, sound recording, music choices, stock footage resources, captions & subtitles
Peter founded BlueSky Video Marketing in June 2017 after spending 20 years in global marketing roles. Setting up his first YouTube channel in 2009, Peter spent the following 8 years integrating video into global marketing and communications plans. Peter has been involved in the production of more than 650 marketing videos with a track record in building awareness, generating new opportunities and winning new business.
An experienced writer, Peter has had many articles published in international trade magazines and has appeared as a speaker at many international events across Europe, Middle East and the US. Peter uses this storytelling experience to work with BlueSky Video Marketing customers to create the powerful and engaging scripts and storyboards that are the foundation of any successful video marketing campaign.
Peter is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a winner of many CIM Awards and held the role of Education Ambassador on the Board of the Chartered Institute of Marketing in Ireland for 3 years. The also works as a volunteer business advisor and mentor with Young Enterprise.
Examples of Peter’s Work
- A quick guide to BlueSky Video Marketing: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6041216
- Morelli’s Ice Cream playlist: https://vimeo.com/showcase/58902464
Connect with Peter Craven / Bluesky Video Marketing
When: May 28, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
Topic: Video Marketing: Using video to deliver real business results
Register in advance for this webinar HERE.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you need any assistance please email email@example.com