Managing and protecting Lough Neagh.
The Lough Neagh Partnership is a stakeholder organisation that was established in 2003 to help manage and protect Lough Neagh. The board of the partnership is made up of elected representatives, landowners, fishermen, farmers and local communities.
Since it’s formation the partnership has gone from strength to strength and is heavily involved in a wide range of projects and programmes covering the following areas:
- The protection of the natural environment
- The conservation of it’s built and cultural heritage
- The promotion and development of the lough as a tourism destination
- The economic development of the lough and the wider area
- Developing navigation and safety on the lough